Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jack3d out

silos
    silos
    INTL Team
    INTL Team

Jack3d out Empty Jack3d out

Post  silos Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 pm

According to :
    Balee wrote:Unfortunatelly it looks like we have to resign from the league coz my members doint show any activity for playing it, althought we have about 15-6 players to play...really sorry for it i dont want to let u practice for nothing...i am sure we will not able to get the right number of players again for the further matches...I did my best to keep them in interested...but looks only few members
    want to continue this great tournament...good luck guys...and let the best win...See u all on the tracks..!!!
    Greetings, Balee!

we will act the same way as the team APX. All results with Jack3d clanwar are delated.

There is only two round left, we don`t see any reason to change shedule, just UC will have an additional break.
    Some things are beyond our control.
    Balee

Jack3d out Empty Re: Jack3d out

Post  Balee Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Realy sorry for this....but i cant find a date which can be good for both teams...and my members( i have already broken my clan up because of this shame) didnt made any forcement to finish the league....good luck all....i realy enjoyed this tournament...i hope i will fight again with u all on a much more reliable team's side...
    Topórr
    Topórr
    INTL Admin
    INTL Admin

Post  Topórr Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 pm

np, we play for fun right? Smile
    Good luck Bale, pleasure on our side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content