Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

victory of the drive team on uc,drive is 3 ieme.

aviat

victory of the drive team on uc,drive is  3 ieme. Empty victory of the drive team on uc,drive is 3 ieme.

Post  aviat Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 pm

les pieds
    for two reasons:
    firstly points to the departure was not good on runway 18, it was modified on the 3 rd launch points risssto was not taken into account. otherwise we would have 1 more point, and it would do 5.2.

secondly the track endurance recovery was without reason, having taken vamos normally but with the departure pat on the 2 nd or third round, ca has nothing to restart, so it would not last and the finish 3 rd.

I know vamos topporr and are friends, but must not abuse, you have to accept the defeat of the uc.
    Many witnesses will say what I said.

popii, anger and jimmy, in non-drive + many others who watch them roll.

I appeal to the conscience of topporr, for that keeps his sense Int'l.

logically we win 18 to 17.

I expect a response wise, thank you in advance.

aviateur635.
    ps: we will re not the challenge, because we know that we win and we are one of the most fairplays teams.
    Topórr
    Topórr
    INTL Admin
    INTL Admin

victory of the drive team on uc,drive is  3 ieme. Empty Re: victory of the drive team on uc,drive is 3 ieme.

Post  Topórr Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 pm

OMG, WHY AGAIN?!
    Topórr
    Topórr
    INTL Admin
    INTL Admin

victory of the drive team on uc,drive is  3 ieme. Empty Re: victory of the drive team on uc,drive is 3 ieme.

Post  Topórr Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 pm

aviat wrote:les pieds
    I know vamos topporr and are friends, but must not abuse, you have to accept the defeat of the uc.

Hey, i'm Toporr, nice to meet you!
    Yes, Vamos is my close friend, we grilled together every Friday Embarassed

aviat wrote:ps: we will re not the challenge, because we know that we win and we are one of the most fairplays teams.
    Really? Ok, I believe you. But its only game, !FUN! and you and your teammates take it too seriously. Bugs lags, disconnected, ivalid time, endround, restarts etc - this kind of situation happened in every match which I played. ALWAYS something is wrong from both teams, and you just have to accept that and belive that nobody wants cheat you. I belive, because this league is !FOR FUN!

This is not the first problem with the D-T, not the first time you do a fight rather than just get along. Calm down and please dont bother me...
    blitze
    Drive-Team
    Drive-Team

Post  blitze Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Toporr, avia is complain only because we can't declared a winner if there is an egality Smile

For exemple, i think you haven't see the match france-england ( euro 2012 ) ! The result is 1-1 ! England has one goal in first and they are not the winner because there is an egality !

It's simply to understant, WE CAN'T DECLARED UC HAVE WIN BECAUSE THERE IS AN EGALITY ! SO MAYBE YOU CAN ACCEPT 2 TEAMS IN THE 3rd PLACE OF THE INTL IF YOU ARE FAIR-PLAY !

You say we are not fairplay but why we accept an other date for the war DT-NSC ? Why in the 3rd track of this war, one NSC leaves and we prefer to accept a 5vs5 and NSC has say a 6vs5 because it's her fault there is only 5 players in NSC team at this moment ! We had accept because we are fair-play !

For one time please, take a little proof of fair-play and accept there is 2 teams in the 3rd play of the INTL !

If you don't accept, it's because you are a very bad player !

haseo
    haseo

Post  haseo Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Oh yeah thanks for opening a new topic it will help us to agree on something ... can an admin please close this useless topic?
    Topórr
    Topórr
    INTL Admin
    INTL Admin

Post  Topórr Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 pm

blitze wrote:Toporr, avia is complain only because we can't declared a winner if there is an egality Smile
    OMG blitze, I let you find a solution with UC, i not decide anyting, i only said what i think about it. If you could get a agreement always will be fine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm